Submission of Searches
Option 1: Web Submission
Please note: We no longer accept search requests by email.
To submit a search through our online web-submission you will need to register by going to https://www.llcsearches.co.uk/. Once your registration is accepted you will be notified by e-mail and you will then be ready to start using the system.
Payment can be made via:
BACS Payments: For regular customers we are able to accept payment via BACS. If you wish to pay by BACS please email email@example.com for details.
Debit/Credit Card Payments: To make a payment by debit/credit card please ring 01684 862151 and have the search details ready, please advise that you wish to make payment to Malvern Hills District Council, for a local land charges search.
Once payment has been made please forward a copy of your payment confirmation e-mail (if obtained), or confirmation of your payment date, amount paid and receipt number, along with the search requisition paperwork, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be found by visiting our Web Submission page.
Option 2: Online Requests
- You can carry out your search electronically via the web using the National Land Information System (NLIS) Hub. Malvern Hills is signed up to level 3 and can receive and return search requests online.
- Details of the search fees are available when you register with the NLIS Hub.
Option 3: By Post
To ensure there are no unnecessary delays when a search is submitted, you or your Solicitor need to supply the following:
- Correctly completed LLC1 and CON 29 forms.
- One copy of an OS plan, the boundary of the property to be searched outlined in red.
- One copy of any Additional Questions [if applicable].
- Correct fee - cheques made payable to Malvern Hills District Council. Malvern Hills Land Charges does not accept client cheques but payment can be taken by debit or credit card over the phone on 01684 862151.
- For administrative reasons incomplete or incorrect searches will be returned
Postal searches should be sent to:
Malvern Hills District Council (Local Land Charges)
PO Box 2036