Street Trading Licence/Consent
Malvern Hills District Council has not adopted Schedule 4 of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1982 and therefore DOES NOT control street trading.
If it is your intention to trade from a street or other public place within the Malvern Hills district please ensure that:
- You have gained permission from the land owner
- You do not cause an obstruction to either pedestrians or other road users
- You do not trade from in an official Council owned parking space or carpark
- You do not trade in a time limited parking area
- You have registered as a food business if you are intending to sell food or drink. To register as a food business please visit Worcestershire Regulatory Services.
- Have a premises licence in place if you intend to sell hot food or drink between the hours of 11pm and 5am. Please see the licensing pages for more information