Malvern Hills District Community Sports Awards 2019
In association with Freedom Leisure
The ninth annual Malvern Hills District Community Sports Awards in association with Freedom Leisure will take place on Thursday, 11 July at The Bank House Hotel to recognise and reward outstanding sporting achievement and commitment to sport within the district over the past 12 months.
Take a look at last year's mementos from the evening:
Nominations are now closed, thank you to everyone who has nominated. We have received a high number of quality nominations and the Judges are currently going through the difficult shortlisting process. The final shortlist will be available here soon.
1. Community Project of the Year - Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire
2. Inclusive Project of the Year - Three Counties Showground
3. Sports Schools of the Year - Rural South Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership
4. Team of the Year - Automated Packaging Systems
5. Coach of the Year - Sponsorship opportunity available
6. Club of the Year - Fortis Living
7. Positive Change of the Year - YMCA Worcestershire
8. Volunteer of the Year - Melton Support Services
9. Young Female Sports Personality of the Year - Malvern Panalytical
10. Young Male Sports Personality of the Year - Cue Events
11. Sports Personality of the Year - Sponsorship opportunity available
12. Unsung Hero of the Year - Freedom Leisure
For more information, please contact Olivia Lockett, Business Admin Apprentice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom Leisure Talented Athlete Support Scheme
Talented young athletes can apply for free access to Freedom Leisure centres in the district. Click here for more information.
Malvern Splash Club Grant
Active Communities have launched a ballot grant, funded by Malvern Splash, which a number of clubs have applied for. Once the applications have been shortlisted, you will be able to vote for the club who you think should receive the £200 grant. Please visit Malvern Splash for more details.
Without the generosity of our sponsors, the Sports Awards would simply not be possible. If you would like the opportunity to sponsor an award at the upcoming ceremony, please email: email@example.com to request the Sponsorship Package.