- Report abandoned vehicles
To report an abandoned vehicle on the highway or public open land. Visit the abandoned vehicle page for more information.
- Report car park issues
To report the damage to a car park or lights not working.
- Report a planning enforcement issue Visit our planning enforcement page for more information
- Report parks and open spaces issues (inc Priory Park & play area)
- Report a damaged or missing street name sign
To report a damaged or missing street name sign.
- Report dog fouling
To report a dog fouling offence that you have witnessed. Visit the dog fouling page for more information.
- Report a dead animal
To report dead animals that you have come across on the highway or in a public open space that needs removing.
- Report a faulty pay machine
To report a pay and display machine which you may be experiencing problems with. Visit the pay and display page for more information.
- Report flooding
Find out how to report flooding.
- Report flyposting and graffiti
To report unauthorised signage displays or grafitti on the public highway. Visit flyposting and graffiti for more information.
- Report fly-tipping
To report fly-tipping. Visit the fly-tipping and littering page for more information.
- Report littering
To report littering. Visit the fly-tipping and littering page for more information.
- Street Cleansing Issues
To report any issues with road sweeping/street cleansing
- Report syringes or needles
To report any discarded needles or syringes (sharps). Visit the syringe and needle exchange page for more information.
- Report nuisances
To report smoke, noise, light, accumulations, dust/odour, insects/flies or bonfires nuisances,
- On-street parking complaint
To complain about on-street parking. Visit the on-street car parking page for more information.
- Report a power cut
To report a power cut in your area.
- Report potholes
To report any potholes issues.
- Report an issue with public toilets
To report any complaints with toilets in your area. Visit the public toilets page for more information.
- Report refuse and recycling issues
To report refuse and recycling issues. Visit our waste and recycling web page for more information.
- Report travellers on public land
- Report untidy front gardens
To report an untidy front garden. General enquiries about weeds relating to overgrown or untidy private gardens are usually the responsibility of Planning Enforcement.