Civil Parking Enforcement
Our aims are to:
- Reduce congestion
- Ensure designated parking bays (e.g. loading and disabled bays) are available for the relevant vehicles
- Encourage safe and sensible parking for all motorists
- Allow buses to operate more efficiently
- Improve the flow of traffic and improve the environment
It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that the vehicle is parked in accordance with the parking regulations at all times.
Therefore in the event that a vehicle is parked in contravention of these regulations, the driver should expect to receive a Penalty Charge Notice.
Further information about CPE:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parking Enforcement Customer Charter
- Park Right leaflet
- List of on-street parking contraventions
- Off Street Parking Places Order 2017
If you need to park all day on a road which has restrictions in order to carry out work in or on a nearby property, you will need to purchase a dispensation - please visit our Dispensations page for further details on how to apply for one.
Comments or Suggestions Regarding Restrictions?
As Malvern Hills District Council is only responsible for the enforcement of CPE, please direct any comments or suggestions relating to on-street restrictions to your County Councillor, who can then pass any reports onto Worcestershire County Council's Highways department for action as necessary.
A copy of the Malvern Hills District Civil Enforcement Area Waiting Restrictions and Street Parking Places Consolidation Order 2013 is available to download.